Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Stairs vs. Elevators

It seems, no matter where I am, someone is hating on elevators.

(Please note this is my first attempt to not only use geometric shapes in a Paint drawing:)



I understand the attempt to force people to walk a few more feet a day in interest of getting them into shape--but the whole 'take the stairs' approach really hasn't made me lose weight, only given me a slightly misleading notion that I am doing something to keep myself in shape.

What I want to know is, why don't you ever see these signs?



I mean, you could totally post a corresponding one by each. You could totally save yourself fifteen cents of electricity or wear and tear on your stairs. If you want to be really analytical about it, you could post a list of pros and cons by each and let the people decide.

Or you could post this:

 Or we could shut up and let people do what they want.

No comments:

Post a Comment