Friday, September 17, 2010

Runescape firsts

I've had a couple of firsts in the past day.

First, a level 4 clue. My weeks of killing the Skeletal Horror have finally paid off. Here is what I got:

And then I reached occult floors in Dungeoneering for the first time. I've had the level to do them, just haven't started training Dungeoneering until recently:


In other news, Dungeoneering is my last skill I need to get to lvl 80 and I'm about 115k xp away from it. W00t. My first occult boss was the Skeletal Trio, but I neglected to take a pic because I was too busy getting my ass whipped. However, after teleporting out several times I got a better hang of the system and shattered their little undead noses not only on this floor, but the one after it.

I'm looking forward to getting back to Slayer, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment