Sunday, May 15, 2011

I've Done It...

I've done gone and graduated. That's a Bachelor of Science in Geology for yours truly.

My education hasn't gone quite how I've wanted it to go--but that appears to be life for me. I thought I'd get degrees in Astronomy and Physics and a minor in computer science, but the financial aid ran out and it was a case of getting a degree or else.

What will I do next? Find a job so I can live in a house and eat food while LOML continues getting his AA, apply for grad school for planetary science and hopefully continue this getting educated business.

As far as for the day after graduation, I intend to sleep until the sun is well into the sky and then, until I find a job, I will clean house, sort the bajillion Magic cards that I suspect are breeding as fast as the cockroaches, play Runescape, get better at LoL and tennis, and...

I suspect I will not run out of things to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment