Monday, January 10, 2011

Gaaaaah

So newsflash: several weeks of sleeping when you want and staying awake when you want can make a return to the reality of school and work mildly difficult. I got mildy stomach-achey (read: got-full-of-gravel feeling) on Friday, which lasted through Saturday, which I'm sure failed to help in any way.

So, since getting out of bed at 8am, my body has attempted to fall asleep at random times (like 2pm, 4pm, 6pm) and I'm afraid I'm not currently awake. I am merely still at school waiting for LOML to get out of class and am staring glassily at a computer while wondering if the floor would be softer than the chair I'm sitting in. I could start reading some of my better-be-worth-their-weight-in-gold textbooks but that means I'd actually have to focus on the tiny print, and I'm not sure than my brain is possible of processing that sort of information.

Tomorrow's gonna see me at school from 8am to 9pm. Hello, semi-hallowed halls of learning. I'm sure I'll be spending many a hour in hazy uncertainty over the next few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment