Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Maokai, Snowmerdinger, and How I Feel When I Win at LoL

Merry Christmas everyone!

I was going to post a picture of Chrismas Maokai here since I've been playing him quite a bit in Dominion mode on LoL, but apparently the screenshots I've taken have magically vanished. So here's a picture of Snowmerdinger, i.e. Heimerdinger in all his Frosty the Snowman glory.

I've been winning a fair bit at Dominion, more than I am accustomed to, and after a long losing streak that put me 10 wins below my losses, I started doing better. And now I'm 9 wins ahead. Hell, I queued for a regular Summoner's Rift game with some friends and didn't completely suck.

This is a bit novel for me.

My reaction to winning or losing usually translates into the following in real life:

When I win
When I lose
I've been told by people I know in real life that I'm too hard on myself.

All that aside...may all your holidays be happy and your New Year be full of stuff you like doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment